Sunday, May 4, 2014

First week of MAY 2014 !

Thank you to the parents who provided cookies and/or soda for the second grade reception after their First Communion on Saturday !! I really appreciated those who helped set up, serve, and clean up. It really made my life easier that's for sure! I can't thank you enough for your continuous support !!!

I wanted to also thank my students!!! They really were so well- behaved and reverent during our May Crowning prayer service. The readers were fantastic, too!!! Go first grade!!!!!!!

Now on to a normal week!! There will not be any new vocabulary this week. Yeah!!! We still have lots to do, and much to learn. They will not have much homework, except reading. So........... Here's to an easy week!!!

If you have signed up for the summer enrichment program, please note that I'd like to move the due date for the final payment to no later than the last week of school, to follow what the other summer enrichment teachers are doing.  So anytime before then is fine. If this will be a hardship because you weren't counting on paying until the beginning of next month instead of the end of this month that's ok, just let me know :). We can work that out!!! I am so looking forward to working with your child this summer :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment